Cocktails in Bexhill
You can now enjoy beautifully presented and delicious Seedlip mocktails (no alcohol) or alcoholic cocktails in Bexhill. Both are available in our Brasserie on the Beach and Gin Palace. By having a mocktail you won’t feel like you’re missing out if you’re the designated driver or prefer to be alcohol-free!
Who is Seedlip?
“Seedlip is on a mission to change the way the world drinks, with the highest quality non-alcholic options”. They have three unique & complex blends available.
- The Garden 108 has a floral blend of hand-picked peas and homegrown hay from the founder’s farm, Ben Branson.
- The Spice 94 is a complex blend of aromatic Jamaican allspice berry & cardamom with two barks and citrus to finish.
- The Grove 42 is zesty and complex with a citrus-forward blend of three types of orange
A few mocktails on the menu are:
- Seedlip garden 108 gin, cucumber tonic, mint, strawberry and cucumber to garnish
- Seedlip spice 94 gin, ginger beer, orange & lemon to garnish
They taste great, look great and more importantly keep you feeling great.
What alcoholic cocktails are on the menu in Bexhill?
If you feel like having something stronger, we have a great range of alcoholic cocktails too. With 18 artisan gins and 9 Fevertree tonics, you can make your own or have one of our experienced bar team make you one…
A few of the gins we have available:
- Gordon’s London Dry Gin
- Brighton Gin
- Sipsmiths Lemon Drizzle London Dry Gin
- The Botanist Gin
Gather a group of friends or family together for a few mocktails or cocktails in Bexhill – go on, you deserve it!
If you have suggestions for other flavours, do let us know – we’d like to hear what you think!