One of the most important aspects of visiting a hotel is the room that you’ll be staying in. Here is a quick guide of everything you need to know…
What rooms are available?
We have 41 rooms in total for you to choose from. Many include luxury king-size beds and comfy Tempur mattresses, so a good nights rest will be all yours!
We offer the classic single, twin, double and accessible rooms, along with eight family rooms and two interconnecting rooms. Perfect for a family getaway to the sea! There are 13 beautiful sea view rooms, please don’t forget to ask about rooms with balconies.
What does my room include?
All of our rooms include an ensuite bathroom with complimentary Algotherm toiletries. Plus:
- free parking for the duration of your stay
- full English and continental breakfast between 7am until 10am
- free wifi throughout your visit
- complimentary Leisure Club access (heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and spa bath)
- tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits
- hairdryer, multiple mirrors, iron and ironing board
- flat screen TV with Freeview channels.
When is check-in/check-out?
You can check-in from 2pm and immediately start to relax. Breathe in the sea air and take in the views. If the sun is shining, you could enjoy a drink on the Beach Terrace to really soak up the atmosphere.
If you love a G&T, do visit our Gin Palace!
Check-out is at 11am. Do remember that you’re able to use the Leisure Club after you have checked out (please inform our reception team).
Is room service available?
We have a wide range of dishes available as well as cakes and hot beverages. You could choose from a smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich, a Greek salad or cheese & biscuits and many other delicious options.
Need to know facts
Here are some useful quick fire facts if you are chatting with your friends and family:
- receive the best rates when booking directly with us
- we’re a 4* award-winning hotel
- well behaved dogs are welcome, subject to availability and our dog policy
- we’re about a 2 minute walk from the local Cooden Beach train station – with direct lines from London Victoria and Brighton
- we’re directly on the beach, so a beautiful view is guaranteed!
- we have four restaurants our Brasserie on the Beach, Beach Terrace, Tavern Kitchen and a Cafe Bar
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team who will be happy to help with any queries and questions.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!