Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
The hotel will be reopening on Saturday 4 July.
We’re delighted to be able to welcome you back and cannot wait to see familiar faces as well as new ones.
We want to provide a detailed guide of how we will be operating going forward, so you know what to expect when you visit us. The safety of our staff and guests will always remain top priority.
- A fully comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed.
- The recommended social distancing rule will be followed throughout the hotel by staff and guests.
- There will be additional cleaning throughout the hotel.
- Guests are to approach reception one at a time where there will be perspex screens.
- There will be hand sanitiser for guests located around the public areas of the hotel including the entry points.
- All forms of payment are welcome but payment by card is preferred.
- Each guest will be given their own set of disposable menus to take to their rooms. All meal times will be table reservation only – this includes breakfast.
- All soft furnishings in bedrooms have been removed. All room literature will be removed, information about the hotel can be found on the TV.
- Guests will be asked whether they want housekeeping to go into their rooms during their stay – all of our housekeepers will be wearing PPE and guests will be asked to vacate the room while they are attending.
- At check-in guests will be given a disposable information sheet.
- There is an extended room service menu. Room service trays will have contactless delivery. They will be delivered to guest doors, where a member of staff will knock and then step back to limit contact.
- Guest rooms will be vacant for as long as possible in between guests.
- All of our staff have participated in COVID-19 safety and social distancing training.
- All of our staff will be tested with a thermometer temperature gun each day.
- Appropriate members of staff will be wearing face shields and/or masks.
- Where appropriate we are grouping staff into ‘work bubbles’, which will restrict employee interaction.
- We have made a bigger staff area so social distancing can be met.
- Staff and guests will have different entrances to the hotel.
Dining (Restaurants and Bars)
- In our Brasserie on the Beach, Beach Terrace, Café Bar. We will be using disposable paper menus instead of reusable ones. There will be recycling bins dotted around where you will be able to put your paper menus. These will then all be recycled.
- On the Beach Terrace we will be using single-use salt and pepper sachets instead of our normal cruet sets. Personal single use cutlery sets will be given.
- In the Brasserie on the Beach each cruet set will be sanitised before each use.
- After you have been seated in the restaurant we will bring your cutlery, glasses, salt & pepper and sauces.
- The number of tables in use will be reduced throughout the hotel – this is allowing the social distancing guidelines to be met. Initially table size is restricted to 6, this includes children and pushchairs. We request children remain seated at the table. We will be providing disposable children’s menus.
- In the Tavern we will serve the Café Bar menu. There will be no hot food served. This is due to the size of the kitchen, because the social distancing guidelines cannot be met.
- Daily blackboard specials will be served in the Brasserie on the Beach.
- Our room service menu has been extended so you can have even more delicious food in your room.
The Leisure Club will remain initially closed whilst we await further Government directive, we look forward to opening soon.
If you have any enquiries or questions, please email Jenny Undasan, General Manager, at email@example.com or leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
We look forward to seeing you with the warmest of welcomes in a safe and professional environment.
Sending you all our best wishes,
James and Lesley Kimber