Undercover journalist reviews hotel
From Sam’s own admissions, she’s stayed in more hotels than she can remember and it takes quite a bit to ‘impress her’.
In Sam’s review she mentioned the things she loved about the hotel, see below:
- There’s a car park
- You’re right on the beach
- Free, hassle-free Wi-Fi without restrictions
- Could possibly be in an Agatha Christie book
- There’s room service
- In my single room the bed is generous
- I have a bath in the bathroom!
- Decent loo roll, fluffy white towels, and some nice toiletries
- There are plug sockets where you actually need them
- There is a Cadbury’s hot chocolate sachet and biscuits
- Dogs are made very welcome
- Decent sized flat screen TV
- Gosh everything is so clean!
She dined in the Tavern and enjoyed a burger with crispy, salty chips! As well as enjoying a beach walk with her dog Alice.