Christmas Celebrations 2019
Do take a look at our Christmas 2019 brochure.
Updated on 30 September 2019 – scroll down for more information.
You’ll find lots of ideas about how you can celebrate the festive period by the sea this year.
It really is time to start thinking about your plans – we always get booked up quickly!
Gluten-free and vegan options are available on all menus!
To find out more and make a booking, please contact our reception team who will be very happy to help.
For Friends & Family
- Christmas Fayre lunch and dinner menu throughout the whole of December. Ideal for private parties, with a private room subject to availability (book early to avoid disappointment!)
- Afternoon Tea with a festive twist available from the 1 – 24 December in our Brasserie – a fabulous alternative to Turkey
- Christmas Eve 3 course candlelit dinner – Bailey’s profiteroles are one of the dessert options!
- Christmas Day luxury lunch – with a visit from Father Christmas
- Boxing Day luxury buffet lunch – returns due to popular demand (added on 30 September 2019)!
- Boxing Day candlelit dinner and dancing – with everyone’s favourite crooner Stephen Dunnet
- New Year’s Eve five-course gala dinner – with a ‘disco through the ages’. Black tie dress code is optional
- Christmas residential for 3 nights from 24 – 27 December – enjoy delicious food, spectacular entertainment and a fabulous location directly on the beach.
- New Year’s Eve residential – stay the night with no worry about driving and relax into 2020…
There are 12 party nights to choose from. Starting from Friday 29 November up until Saturday 21 December (selected days). With a 3-course dinner and entertainment, this is a fantastic way to celebrate with your work friends in style! These nights always get booked up quickly, so please get in touch as soon as you can. See our brochure for the full list of party nights.
Alternatively, you could always choose to have a Christmas Fayre lunch or dinner event, or perhaps a festive afternoon tea for a real change!
Are you pondering on what to do between Christmas and New Year? How can you best use those annual leave days or precious time with family? One idea is to escape to the sea for some fresh air between all the festivities. We have exceptional room rates available. Why not book your ‘Twixmas’ break?
If you have any questions please contact our reception team who will be happy to help.
Download our Christmas 2019 brochure to find out all you need to know for your Cooden Christmas!
We look forward to celebrating the festive period with you.