The Leisure Club is fully open
There is a booking system in place for the convenience of our club members and hotel guests.
Time slots are available to book 24 hours in advance and are also available to our members and residential guests to book on the day, subject to capacity.
You can book your session by calling 01424 842281 and speaking to our friendly reception team.
Our members and hotel residential guests have full use of the pool, spa bath, gym, sauna, steam room, changing rooms, showers and lockers. The pool is limited to four at a time.
Day guest use is currently restricted to 1 hour.
What to expect
- Our opening times are 7am until 10pm everyday with adult only time before 9.30am and after 6pm.
- The number of swimmers and gym users will be restricted to maintain social distancing.
- No buoyancy aids/woggles can be used in the pool
- Spa bath use will be restricted to one guest (or one household) at a time
- Gym equipment will be cleaned after each guest use
- We politely request that all guests are respectful of social distancing and follow recommended government guidelines
- Our members will be asked to have their fingerprint scanned at reception for club entrance – card entry is not valid
A friendly staff member will be on hand to help you with any questions that you may have.
All of our staff have undergone COVID training and have their temperature taken at the start if every shift.
There is additional cleaning in place and sanitiser is available throughout the club.
Workout, Relax and Recharge – Gym in Bexhill, East Sussex
If you’re looking for a gym in Bexhill, East Sussex, our Leisure Club is open daily from 7am to 10pm in for hotel residents, local club members and their guests. Recently refurbished to the highest standards, it features a lovely heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and spa bath.
Scroll down for more information about memberships and to sign up.
Our pool is maintained at a warm, comfortable temperature, ideal for a few relaxing lengths. Why not start each day with a swim? If you like to workout, the hotel’s gym in Bexhill has a variety of cardiovascular equipment and free weights, so you can maintain your regime.
After a long day, it’s wonderful to sink into the bubbling warm waters of the spa bath and let the jets massage you, easing any tired muscles. Feel cleansed and exhilarated with our sauna and steam room – you deserve the reward!
Once you’re feeling refreshed, choose from a wide variety of food and drink from our restaurants and bars. We have various dining options:
- The Café Bar has sandwiches, afternoon tea, coffees, a selection of teas and hot chocolate
- The Beach Terrace menu is great for eating al fresco
- The Tavern Kitchen has a more traditional hearty menu and
- The Brasserie on the Beach has a full, seasonal and gastronomic menu to suit everyone from Breakfast through to last orders at 8.30pm for dinner!
We look forward to seeing you at our gym in Bexhill, East Sussex.
“We went for a group breakfast and then spa visit later in the day. Breakfast was fabulous with great service and an extensive menu. The spa was great, with a warm pool and a very hot jacuzzi. The sauna and steam rooms were popular but I didn’t use them. Staff were very helpful. A lovely experience.”
– J. Fuller
Cooden Leisure Club
Heated Pool – Spa Bath – Sauna – Steam Room – Gym with Cardiovascular Equipment and Free Weights.
Open from 7am – 10pm
Accompanied Children 9:30am – 6pm
Guests accompanied by Members
– Adults | £6
– Children | £3
– Adults | £10.00
– Children | £6.00
Join the club
As a local member of the Cooden and Bexhill-on-Sea community, you are welcome to join the Leisure Club. Full membership entitles you to use the Leisure Club at any time during the opening hours of 7am – 10pm. There is also an off-peak membership for use between 9am and 6pm.
Local members are able to bring guests for a small day membership rate.
If you’d like to visit our gym in Bexhill, East Sussex, please feel free to pop in, we’d be delighted to show you around.
Prices from 1 March 2018
|Adult Single||Adult Single||Adult Couple||Adult Couple||Child (Under 16)|
You can focus on getting your pulse rate up in the gym on the treadmill, cycling, strider and rowing machines.
For strength and toning, you can utilise the free weights for a wide variety of exercises. Enjoy your workout!